How To Reach Us
On foot or by bus from the station
- • When you exit from the station go left until you reach Via Indipendenza and continue towards the city centre until you reach Via Bertiera (after the statue of Garibaldi on horse, the second on the left).
- • Turn into via Bertiera: Vicolo Cattani is the second street on the right.
- • Shuttle bus “C” (stops at via Augusto Righi).
- • Please note that our hotel is located in a limited traffic zone, to which you can access by car following the path indicated on our map. Upon arrival you will need to provide the license plate of your car.
- • Exit n° 7 (exhibition) - Via Stalingrado to the City Centre.
- • Then after the bridge take Via Mascarella.
- • At the bottom of Via Mascarella take a right onto Via Irnerio.
- • Take the third street on your left - Via Alessandrini.
- • Then take your fifth right - Via Bertiera.
- • By then you should already be able to see the sign of the hotel is already visible (on the corner of the second street on the left).
From the airport
- • For those who have chosen to travel by plane you can take the aerobus BLQ and get off at the Via dei Mille stop. Continue straight on Via dei Mille to Via Indipendenza, turn right and continue straight ahead to Piazza Maggiore. From Via Independenza turn to the second on the left Via Bertiera and finally turn to the second on the right onto Vicolo Cattani.
Take a look at the Nearby Attractions page for more information about our location.